Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Family Gatherings

We are getting ready to load up the CR-V and head north to Raleigh, North Carolina for Thanksgiving. Katie's aunt and uncle live up there (actually in Cary), so we are going to celebrate a day of thanks with them. I counted last night that there will be 16 people in one house. That's right, I said 16!

After my anxiety attack, I told Katie it sounded like there wouldn't be enough room to accommodate all of us. Then comes the information that we will be sleeping on an air mattress for 3 nights. Ugh! This should be FUN!

Why do we do this to ourselves? Why do we decide to pack a house full of people in order to celebrate a holiday? I don't know about you, but celebration to me doesn't involve sleeping on the floor for 3 nights. I like to leave conditions like that for mission trips; not celebration.

Anyways, it's off to Raleigh. Keep me in your prayers.

2 comments:

Eric K. said...

So when are we going to see a blog update??????

Eric K. said...

So is there going to be a blog entry before this one hits the 1-year mark? Hope all is well!