Friday, August 3, 2007

Things I Love About My iPhone


As many of you know, I have an iPhone, and it is completely and totally awesome. I know there are those of you out there who would love nothing more than to see each and every iPhone combust into thin air, but, call me a fanboy if you wish, I think it is the best thing since sliced bread. "Why do you love it so much?" you might ask. Here are the top 10 things I love about my iPhone:

10. It has a nice shiny apple on the back.
9. The size. You have to hold one to understand how thin this thing is. Fits in your front pocket nicely.
8. Web Browsing. No more mobile web for me!
7. WiFi. I love being in a coffee shop surrounded by people with laptops and knowing I can do most of what their doing with my phone.
6. The screen. It is absolutely beautiful.
5. Google Maps. I have used this app more than any other to find directions and to show off.
4. Syncing. Finally a phone that syncs seamlessly with my stuff on the mac.
3. The keyboard. I know some have complained, but I type 3-5 times faster on it than I did on my Treo.
2. The best iPod ever. It just keeps getting better.
1. THIS THING IS COOL!!!! I love pulling it out and having someone say, "Hey! Is that an iPhone?"And I say with big smile, "Yes, it is."

1 comment:

Eric K. said...

You're just making it harder and harder for me to resist getting one myself!!!!!! As it stands right now, the $175 early-termination fee that Verizon wants to let me out of my contract (that still has 12 months to go) is the biggest barrier. I saw a guy at the Braves game the other night with one, and then when I went to the Apple store, I got to play with one. My new Mac is sooo ready to have an iPhone to sync with!